When: October 13, 12pm-6pm
Where: The Hill
- The Columbus Day Parade begins at Shaw School on the corner of Macklind and Columbia Avenues at Noon. The parade will wind through the Hill and end at Berra Park.
- Food will be provided by a number of local Italian restaurants, bakeries, and gelateria.
- There will be music by Dr. Zhivegas and game booths for adults and children.
- being in the parade? Visit: www.stlcolumbusday.com
- volunteering at our Information booth? Please contact Marie Cuccia-Brand at [email protected]
- volunteering to assist on the Parade Route? Please contact Scott Biondo at [email protected]
Purchase Raffle Tickets
Support Italian-American Heritage
The Italian-American Heritage Corp is selling $20 tickets for 10 chances to win BIG money.
- Grand Prize – $5,000
- 2nd Prize – $500
- 3rd through 7th Prize – $100 each
- 8th through 12th Prize – $50 each
To purchase tickets, please go to the Columbus Day website: www.stlcolumbusday.com
Proceeds will allow the Italian American Heritage Corporation to continue the 145 year tradition of the Columbus Day Parade and Festival and increase scholarship opportunities like the ones given to Miss Italian St. Louis and Junior Miss. You may purchase multiple tickets to increase your chance to win cash prizes! The winners will be announced on October 13, 2013 at 3pm in Berra Park. Winners do NOT need to be present to win.
If your ticket wins one of the cash prizes, you will be contacted by email or phone within 5 business days of the announcement by Italian-American Heritage Corp. If you have questions about the raffle, you can read the Raffle Rules. In the event the raffle does not sell 450 tickets, it will automatically change to a ’50/50 after expenses raffle’ with the raffle winners receiving their pro-rata share of the winnings.